Project Manager - London/Remote
Role: Project Manager
Responsible to: COO
Salary: Dependent on experience
We need a proven Project Manager to help deliver global success for our revolutionary payment and identity platform.
At Nuggets, we believe privacy is a fundamental human right. And we’ve built a completely new, blockchain-enabled product that changes the way private information is managed.
Right now, we hear about major data breaches almost every day. As well as devastating individual privacy, this costs companies billions, and damages reputations. Nuggets makes those databases obsolete – which means breaches will be obsolete too.
With Nuggets, you can pay, login, verify your ID and share documents, without having to store personal data with anyone. Not even Nuggets itself.
Already, we’re seeing enthusiastic interest from major banks, payment service providers and online retailers, who are all trying to solve the challenge of personal data security.
This is an incredibly exciting time for us; we recently won ‘Best Use of Blockchain in Financial Services’ at Emerging Payments Awards, were listed in BusinessCloud’s 100 FinTech Disrupters, and our Founders were included in the UK's ‘Top 32' Fintech leaders by Business Leader News. You’ll be instrumental in making us a worldwide success.
We’re looking to add a Project Manager to our team who will work directly with our COO, Seema Khinda Johnson, as her trusted right hand. Ideally you will have one of the following skill sets:
- A project manager or operations guru with startup experience who thrives keeping the trains running on time with little oversight.
- An aspiring entrepreneur who wants an opportunity to work directly with a Founder of a market leading startup
- A business generalist with a passion for technology and a penchant for learning new things fast.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Managing and tracking new commercial opportunities. You’ll review a large number of leads
- Managing and tracking relationships and communication with partners
- Conducting research: You’ll do in-depth research to evaluate potential partners. That involves communicating with founders, testing products and doing market research
- Initiating and leading special projects (building internal products and programs, research deep dives, etc.)
- Managing and processing email communication, producing reports and presentations
- Managing projects, and coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Overseeing scheduling and contact management
- As a strategist, consultant and implementer, you will ensure streamlined activities within the organisation based on the priorities of the COO
- Assess enquiries directed to the COO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Organise a calendar, meetings and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Taking minutes and writing them up subsequently and help drive actions and next steps
- You have a huge passion for technology startups and an entrepreneurial mindset. You’re curious and a fast learner
- You have 2–3 years of experience within the tech startup ecosystem
- You thrive working in a remote setup. You’re extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and reliable. You know how to prioritize, and you get things done.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality
- Endlessly curious - you love asking questions and learning
- A great team player
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
What you can expect from us?
- A fun, passionate, supportive and collaborative workplace
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job, please email your CV, covering letter to email@example.com. We’re a diverse employer, and welcome team members from all backgrounds.
Fully customisable. Easy to integrate. Cross-platform.
It’s easy to integrate Nuggets solutions and modules. They can be fully customised and white-labelled, and integrate easily with your existing products and services.
Nuggets is available on Android and iOS, desktop and multiplatform.GET IN TOUCH