Full Stack Developer - London/Remote
Role: Full Stack Developer
Responsible to: CEO
Salary: Dependent on experience
We need a proven Full Stack Developer to help deliver global success for our revolutionary payment and identity platform.
At Nuggets, we believe privacy is a fundamental human right. And we’ve built a completely new, blockchain-enabled product that changes the way private information is managed.
Right now, we hear about major data breaches almost every day. As well as devastating individual privacy, this costs companies billions, and damages reputations. Nuggets makes those databases obsolete – which means breaches will be obsolete too.
With Nuggets, you can pay, login, verify your ID and share documents, without having to store personal data with anyone. Not even Nuggets itself.
Already, we’re seeing enthusiastic interest from major banks, payment service providers and online retailers, who are all trying to solve the challenge of personal data security.
This is an incredibly exciting time for us; we recently won ‘Best Use of Blockchain in Financial Services’ at Emerging Payments Awards, were listed in BusinessCloud’s 100 FinTech Disrupters, and our Founders were included in the UK's ‘Top 32' Fintech leaders by Business Leader News. You’ll be instrumental in making us a worldwide success.
Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with knowledge in all stages of software development. Working alongside our other engineers and developers, you’ll be responsible for the technical architecture, product development cycle, which includes support across blockchain, web and mobile user interfaces.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of recent commercial experience working with Node.js
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), and containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Relational databases & distributed cache
- JSON, REST & building APIs
- High development standards for code quality, use of code reviews
- CircleCI, or other CI pipelines
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Blockchain application development, specifically: Ethereum (Parity, Solidity)
- Knowledge of distributed ledgers, decentralised applications, blockchain platforms (Ethereum - Parity, Solidity, IPFS on permissioned chains)
- Cryptography & Public Key Infrastructure
- Linux command line knowledge (Bash programming)
- React & state management
- HTML, CSS & CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Materialize, Bulma.io
- React Native
- Swift, Java
- DevOps tools such as: Terraform
- Experience with payment systems
- Self-Sovereign Identity (Verifiable Credentials, DIDs, DIDComms, etc...)
- HCE, EMVco
- Intellectual horsepower; you can think on your feet and tackle our most challenging problems
- Curiosity and drive; you relish a challenge, and the chance to lead projects through to completion
- Flexibility; you can adapt to the fast-changing environment of payments
- Collaboration and leadership; a natural leader, you’ll earn others’ trust through clear, direct communication
- Analytical and rigorous; you’re an instinctive analyst, able to contribute to our data-driven approach
What you can expect from us?
- A fun, passionate, supportive and collaborative workplace
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job, please email your CV, covering letter to email@example.com. We’re a diverse employer, and welcome team members from all backgrounds.
Fully customisable. Easy to integrate. Cross-platform.
Nuggets is a white-label identity solution. Deploy it the way that makes sense for you and your customers. It integrates with compliance processes, payments and your customer experience.
Consumer-grade and enterprise-ready.
Nuggets is available on Android and iOS, desktop and multiplatform.GET IN TOUCH